The COMPACT ONE
can be built in any kitchen straight away
Our devices are equipped with the necessary safety features, according to customer requirements and the specific installation situation.
For appliances that are built directly into the kitchen unit, our fire protection system is used.
This had been developed and tested in accordance with EN 12815 and is therefore approved for all our appliance variants.
- automatic power control for economical and convenient fuel utilisation
- integrated fire protection unit
- optimal double-glazed stove-door inspection window with panes of infrared-coated ROBAX
- option of right or left-side firing from construction width 800
- depending on appliance type, between 30 and 40 kg of additional fireclay storage mass built into the appliance bottom
- made to measure according to customer's wishes
- stove frame in stainless steel
- ceramic hob or ground steel plate
- variable connection options
- handrail and handles in stainless steel
- fully enamelled and highly heat-resistant oven with temperature display (from construction
- sturdy and spacious roller-guided fuel drawer